World Party international Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Party Convention in Ghana, August 2011

Go down

World Party Convention in Ghana, August 2011 Empty World Party Convention in Ghana, August 2011

Post  Toshio Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:27 pm

Dear World Citizen,

I hope you are doing very well. My name is Toshio Suzuki. I have been promoting the idea of International Party for the World Government. World Party is one of those parties. I have finished writing a book which will be the basis of World Party. The topic of book is the establishment of World Federation and World Government and a philosophy on how we can be happy. The book will be available from Amazon or bookstore within few months.

The book has been completed and so, today, I would like to announce that we will hold the World Party Convention in Ghana, August 2011. It is necessary to register at least one year before the Convention. Registration is free of charge and member has no duty to participate the Convention. Please visit

"World Party Convention"

http://www.w-g.jp/wp/convention.htm

Also, session for the World Citizen Network will be held. Advance registration is not necessary for the Network. I would like you to participate.

Yours sincerely

Toshio Suzuki

World Government Institute, World Party, & World Citizen Network

Institute, Party, and Network to establish the World Government

Web Site:

E-mail:

Toshio

Back to top Go down